The iForway Beta 105 is the only lithium-ion battery on the market that can power any brand and model of CPAP or BiPAP without any additional adapters or accessories, no noise, no fuse, build-in 160W pure sine wave power inverter. It is as simple as plugging your CPAP into the wall in your bedroom from AC outlet or from the DC ports. Does not require additional adapters to power CPAPs/BiPAPs again.
It is a portable, standalone power station. Take it travelling and use it to power your compatible PAP device when the mains power isn't available. Provides 3-4 nights of continuous run-time on an average CPAP pressure, average breathing rate, optimal mask seal and with the humidifier, heated tubing and exhalation pressure relief all disabled. Will provide approximately 41,600mAh for your handheld electronic devices.
It is the longest lasting, most versatile CPAP backup battery, works with all CPAPs/BiPAPs/APAP machines, such as ResMed AirSense 10, ResMed AirMini, *ResMed S9, *3B Medical Luna, *Philips Respironics DreamStation Go Travel PAP and *Apex Medical iCH.Ensures that your devices seamlessly continue to receive power even during a power outage.
- 2*USB port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- 1*DC port: 12V/10V, or 24V/5A(120W max)
- 1*USB-C PD port:5V/3A,9V/3A,12V/3A,15V/3A,20V/3A(60W Max)
- 1*110V/230V AC Outlet: 160W, 200W surge
- Pure sine wave power inverter
- Charging port (input, USB-C PD): 5-20V, up to 3A (60W max)
- Cell chemistry: Li-ion NMC
- Battery capacity: 154Wh (3.7V/41,600mAh)
- Lifecycles: 1200 Cycles to 80% capacity (Discharge rate: 0.2C, Full charge/discharge, Temp: 25 degree)
- Shelf-life: Charge every 3-6 months
- Battery Management system
- Product SKU: PS105
- Weight: 3.97 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Dimensions:9.2in (w) x 3.5 in (h) x 3.5in
- Operating usage temp.: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Warranty: 24 months
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- iForway Beta 105 Power Station
- 19V/2A Wall Adapter